Priory fish are produced from the farm’s own broodstock, grown on in purpose-built, professionally managed ponds.
How Fish Prices Are Calculated.
All of our fish are measured from the tip of their nose to the end of their tail when sold by the inch, and in pounds when by weight. We also supply specially formulated Coarse fish feed for Fishery owners, Farms and Anglers.
Fish Prices By Species
- 4-6 inch £886.11 per 1,000
- 6-8 inch £2200.00 per 1,000
- 8-10 inch £4980.00 per 1,000
- 10-12 inch £6500.00 per 1,000
- 14 inch +£10 per lb
- 3-4 inch £550.00 per 1,000
- 4-5 inch £720.00 per 1,000
- 5-6 inch £960.00 per 1,000
- 6-8 inch £2000.00 per 1000
- 8 inch – 2lb £4.95 per lb
- C3 Grade A 2-4lb £6.50 per lb
- C3 Grade A 5-7lb £7.50 per lb
- C4 Grade A 9-12lb £12.50 per lb
- C5 Grade A 14-17lb £17.50 per lb
- C6 Grade A 18-22lb £32.50 per lb
- 2-3 inch £320.00 per 1,000
- 3-4 inch £450.00 per 1,000
- 4-5 inch £740.00 per 1,000
- 5-6 inch £1850.00 per 1,000
- 6-8 inch £2,850.00 per 1,000
- 8 inch + £4,800.00 per 1,000
- 2-4 inch £550.00 per 1,000
- 4-5 inch £650.00 per 1,000
- 5-6 inch £1200.00 per 1,000
- 6-8 inch £2850.00 per 1,000
- 2-3 inch £400.00 per 1,000
- 3-4 inch £700.00 per 1,000
- 4-5 inch £1300.00 per 1,000
- 5-6 inch £2250.00 per 1,000
- 6-8 inch £3800.00 per 1,000
- 8-10 inch £5750.00 per 1000
- 10 inch + £15 per lb
We offer a service for specimen Carp and Coarse fish to be purpose grown for your fishery.
All our Fish are hand picked for growth.
Delivery is charged on orders less than £4500.00 within a 150 mile radius and this will be worked out on your location to Priory Fishery within the UK.
Payment is required on delivery in full by cash, cheque or Bacs made payable to Priory Fishery Ltd.
All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
A Carp is just a Carp? Well you would have thought so but we would like to show you different. The strain of Carp we breed at the Priory is unique to our farm and was created 30 + years ago by crossing two very distinctive strains.
One of the most popular fish around and always very much in demand by our customers. A must in any mixed fishery, the Tench is a hard fighting fish and very resilient to the everyday fishery life.
We originally sourced Crucians from two different lakes so that we had not only two different gene pools, but also we were very careful to make sure they were "true" Crucians and were not brown goldfish.
Our Fishery Blog
Feeding on the farm and weed managementAs I sit and write the latest blog it is early August, the skies are grey and the air pressure is low, typical August weather, high pressure one minute followed by lows the next. Hopefully, you found the information useful in...
Dissolved Oxygen and how it can fluctuate.Welcome back to the second blog of this year. I hope you enjoyed the brief story of my background, and hopefully it has in a small way inspired other people to work hard and follow their passion. We live in a more competitive...
From the beginning Welcome to the first instalment of our monthly blog, detailing life as a coarse fish farmer. In the coming months we hope to show you the highs and lows of running one of the largest coarse fish farms in the UK. I wanted to start by telling my...